Gunner

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:30:35 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Guido" wrote in message
Guido wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Chili's sucess at privatizing Social Security is a failure....,,,
snicker...thats nearly as bad as Ed not even bothering to check links
yet pontificating on them in detail.

Hands up anyone that bothers checking Gunner's links?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Only when I'm waiting behind my wife and son to get into the shower.

That brings up a picture too gruesome for even me to dwell on......

Gunner

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael