Jim

John:

We will post some tech info on our web site tomorrow. I thought it was
already up, but couldn't find it when I checked, so the web guy will be
adding it in the morning. Also, feel free to call our tech support line at
1-800-443-7937. We carry the Mepla line, and I have been very happy with its
performance. At least the parts themselves are on the site.Check
http://www.mcfeelys.com/subcat.asp?subcat=6.1.12 for further info.

HTH,

Jim Ray, President
McFeely's Square Drive Screws
www.mcfeelys.com

"John Moorhead" wrote in message
Folks -

Okay, this one's about WOODWORKING... not the students, this time...

I am building an entertainment center, chest on chest design and the

client
wants flipper doors in the upper cabinet to conceal the teeeeveeee. I've
never fooled with flippers before... It looks like I need to allow an
additional 4" clearance, plus 1 1/2"
for interior panels, to add to my "net" inside width. Does anyone have
anything posted on the web on how to do this, or more importantly, what to
watch for? The cabs I am building will be set up with face frames and
overlaid doors. So, to allow for a 30w teevee, I am looking at an

internal
cabinet width of ~36" so that I have a fraction extra to play with.

I'd sure appreciate some pointers here...

MTC/TIA

John Moorhead