Gunner

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:53:56 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

God I love the Left..."night is day, love is hate, peace is war...",
Chili's sucess at privatizing Social Security is a failure....,,,
snicker...thats nearly as bad as Ed not even bothering to check links
yet pontificating on them in detail.

I didn't comment on your links. I commented on *you*, calling the left the
"party of hatred," and then quoting a half-dozen sources explaining why the
right hates the left.

I don't care why you hate them. The subject was that you were accusing the
other side of exactly what you're guilty of yourself. Again.

Snicker...still didnt read the gardening post.....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael