jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

Tell that to the folks in Chilie that now have a very sucessful, very
viable Social Security system...where we have a ship headed for the
rocks.

That's crap and you know it. If they can run the entire *country*
on deficit spending, they can afford to print up a few more T bills
and keep SS going. They'll have to do that in 40 years, and they'll
have to spend 1/100th the amount of money they don't have, as we're
currently spending right now to fund the war in Iraq.

Bush is already shifting away from the nonsensical SS privatization
scheme - he's realized that it really is the political third
rail. Touch it, and he dies. The wall street folks who contributed
to his campaign are realizing that he's gonna eventually reneg on his
promises to them.

Now on to more pressing things, namely: "What does Gunner think
they should do to Medicare, which is currently in Big Trouble (tm)
right *now*?

Jim

please reply to: