Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
He didn't say which one he has. He didn't say that he read the manual and
could
not find any information. He really didn't give much information now did
he?

No, he did not, but your answer was no help at all was it? When I was
buying a new DW last year I checked a few manuals from different bands that
I was considering. Not one of them had water use ratings. If you had said
my old machine state it uses from 5 to 7 gallons, depending on cycle, that
would have been of some use. Most brands have manuals available on line if
you care to check them out.