View Single Post
  #5   Report Post  
Old March 19th 05, 11:04 PM
Posts: n/a

2nd item IMHO is a pump drill jig. That is what we call them anyway. We
use a similiar item in our plant ours are made by heinrich. Drill
bushing are layed out in the top, pulling the handle down moves the top
down onto the work clamping it.