Item #1 looks like some type of a high-class scraper blade.

Item #2 I have no idea, other than it appears to me to be some sort of
a hole punch for a specific application..

Item #3 This appears to fall into the size category of what we once
(pre-transistor era) called 'Hearing Aid Tubes'. Some variants of this
type tube found their way into the "VT Proximitiy Fuzes" used on large
AA artillery shells by the military. The mystery to me is that I
remember these tubes as somewhat flattened, but your's appears to be
cylindrical. (For what it's worth, many if not most of the VT Proximity
Fuzes were manufactured at Eastman Kodak's Lincoln Avenue plant in
Rochester, NY.)

Harry C.