Joe

No clue on that press thingy... But could the first item be some sort of
guage? Something that is passed through or has something passed through it
to see what tolerances the user is getting?

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ
Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride"
http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our
charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.

Know someone with a motorcycle in the NY Metro area?
http://host.mynocdns.com/mailman/lis...rides_yunx.com

"william_b_noble" wrote in message
news:1111264938.e6c15e3959eadcf946706fb399baac55@t eranews...
ok, I'm totally baffled - go to www.wbnoble.com and click on "mysteries" -
look at the first two items (those are the metal related items) and see if
you recognize these things. The first one was a swap meet purchase - the
vendor had no clue and neither do I, the second was an e-bay purchase that
was advertised as a "height gauge" - it clearly isn't that (and I know
that
when I bought it), but what do you think it really is?

--
Bill

to Email me, repair this address and use it:
william_ b_ noble at msn dot com

also check out http://www.wbnoble.com