nospambob

I've got the Raizer used with the Makita 3612 and have had NO problems
and would do it again.

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 23:25:11 -0500, "David Lawler"
wrote:

I haven't installed one, but I've seen the Router Raizer on the M12V, and it
is really nice, and it has gotten a lot of good reviews. But I can't find
it for less than $90!

I'm thinking about putting it on mine. Let me know what you come up with.

"Olebiker" wrote in message
roups.com...
Has anyone used a router lift device on a Hitachi M12V? I have had one
in my router table for several years and would like to have a lift
device, but they are a little pricey and I want to hear from someone
who has had a positive experience.

Dick Durbin
Tallahassee