Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
The Wanderer wrote:
Yup, I'd second what Dave said. For a DIYer, I'd go for Yorkshire
fittings, and above all else, make sure you clean everything properly,
and apply flux. Yes, I know that's what he said as well.....

I always tend to feed a little plumbers' solder as well into the end of
the Yorkshire fitting.

Then there really is no point in using expensive Yorkshires. They're
approx 2.5 times the price in bulk.

If you practice with end feed, then take one apart, you'll find all the
pipe is tinned, so end feed capillary really does all that is needed.

--
*If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.