worldcitizen

Maxy888 wrote:
Hello,

I would like to change the manual volume potentiometer of my

integrated
amplifier with a motor-driven potentiometer which must be infrared
controlled.

My question is simple...

How do I do that?

I've already chosen the potentiometer, what do I need now? A servo

control?
And what about the infrared control and reciever?

Do you have any idea about some newsgroup I colud ask in?

Thank You

Maybe salvage the remote, reciever, and motors from a cheap RC car that
has at least 2 different control axis like front/back or forward/turn,
you get the idea.
By doing this you won't have to do much more than making everything
attach to your volume control.