Phisherman

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 01:11:37 GMT, Ba r r y
wrote:

My 10 year old Zircon bought the farm today.

Anyone got a favorite they'd like to recommend?

For some reason the Zircon just stopped finding studs! It _appears_
to work, but it seems to be in random mode. Yes, I've changed the
battery... three times!

Thanks,
Barry

I have a Zircon and it works just fine for 15 years. It will prick up
changes in density or dangling wires. I used it to install crown
moldings and more recently to find a place to screw in a mounting
plate for a over-the-range microwave. Try your stud finder on
another wall.