Default How to clean up broken glass in a dish-washer

Hi all,

Last night after I had finished loading dirty glasses and dishes to my
Whirlpool dishwasher, I closed the dishwasher door and heard glass
breaking sound. I opened the door and realized that a small glass was
broken inside the dishwasher. I tried my best to pick up most broken
glass pieces inside the dishwasher. However, it's really hard because
some of those broken pieces were very tiny and they looked like water
drop inside the dishwasher. I then ran two full cycles of dishwashing
in an attempt to rinse all those broken pieces out from dishwasher.

Still, I'm a bit worried if there are still any remanining pieces of
broken glasses inside the dishwasher. Even though the remaining pieces
may be small , the result will be very bad if any of them got into the
dish or cup in the future.

What's the best way to ensure that all of the broken glass pieces have
been cleaned up from the dishwasher? Do I really need to call a
professional technican to do this job?

Thanks in advance for any advice / suggestion
Dom