Edwin Pawlowski

"TP" wrote in message
The other half wants a linen cabinet in the bath room. The only way to
achieve space for a 15 inch wide 83 high cabinet is to make the tub
shorter. American Standard still makes a 4 foot tub.
http://www.americanstandard-us.com/P...asp?prodID=237
My question is it worth installing a 4’ tub with shower?

Thanks
TP

Depends on your priorities. I've never used the tub in our house preferring
a shower. Others may prefer to bath in a tub, but a 4' is not one for
relaxing and soaking. If you are considering resale value, you need both.

I'd rather have a 4' kick ass multi head shower than a tub.