charlie b

Lawrence Wasserman wrote:

Most of the pointy-stick manufacturing base has moved offshore now. In
fact, they are so cheaply made by foreign labor that Chinese
restaurants often give them away with meals!

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

Actually, those are the ones QC rejected. They de-point them
and sell them to both Chinese AND Japanese restaraunts.

But you should see the beautiful triple mitered point rosewood
pointy sticks they make.

Am anxiously awaiting a "can't lose it" pointy stick coming
from Australia. I'm told you can actually throw it away - and
it comes right back! Have no idea what it looks like but will
put up an image of it after I've had time to read the manual
and do some testing on it.

charlie b