Rex B

That failing, I'm just going to have to mic the diameter of a
adjustment sleeve and see if I can find someone offering a spanner of
the appropriate diameter with a 1/8" pin.

You have a lathe, so build one.

Turn a thickwall tube ring with an ID equal to the OD of the clutch sleeve
Drill a 1/8" radial hole centered 3/16" from the edge
(optional) Drill a 2nd hole about 70 degrees away for the handle.
Part it off at 1/4
Remove the larger part of the ring adjacent to your two holes.
Insert a pin in one hole, handle in the other. Weld, braze or silver
solder. If you don't have a welder, you will have to engineer a solid
attachment for the handle
Final dimensions will probably vary, but that's the general idea

--
- -
Rex Burkheimer