Swingman

"charlie b" wrote in message
To date, The Pointy Stick Compendium Project has only received
one, count 'em one, pointy stick contribution. Has the noble and
ancient art of pointy stick making almost died out. Are there
no pointy stick makers amongst us?

Sorry ... I would love to contribute, but don't have enough room in my shop
to make pointy sticks worthy of the effort.

OK, dammit, here's one ... it's a Pointy Stick Bill Cap that, with a little
practice, and a steady (slightly oversized) head, allows you to keep both
(count'em, TWO) hands free on the measuring device while marking your wood,
(or is the other way around?):

http://e-woodshop.net/files/PointyStickBillCap.JPG

Also great for those who are missing personal indexing digits on account of
not having heard of splitters and guards. Plans are available for a small
shipping and handing fee for WWCA ...or will be after they rip this off
also.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04