Lobster wrote:
I've got an old brick shed with a concrete slab roof; watertight at

the
mo, but in one corner (external) the surface of the concrete has

broken
up under the influence of weather; probably an inch deep? in a 4-5

inch
slab. Think it's got visibly worse over the winter.

If this was an indoor repair, I'd be brushing out the loose stuff,
treating with PVA solution, put some shuttering around the corner,

and
then fill and seal with mortar or concrete; however PVA presumably

won't
cut the mustard here.

No need for pva, just wet the crete first to stop it sucking the new
mix dry. Some pva in the mix would be a definite advantage.

So how would this best be repaired? I'm sure some form of treatment

of
the old surface would be in order, but what?

A wire brush is my first thought.

And can I use just a
sand/cement mix (easier) or would concrete be needed?

yep, stone not necessary. Simple trowel job.

NT