Jack Hayes

Default Dumore 44 Tool Post Grinder

Hi All; Just purchased above grinder on EBay and having never used one I
have a few questions.
1. Is it necessary to purchase Dumore spindle oil or is there a substitute?
2. I need the part number for a new belt, the one that came with it looks
only fair.
3. The number 1 and 2 pulleys are missing, is it possible/practical to make
these? If it is then I need the pulley O.D,s it would be a great help if
some one could pass on these sizes.
4. How do you use the diamond dresser, what angle should it meet the stone
at?
5. Should the work piece rotate in the same direction as the stone or the
opposite direction?

Hope to try it out in a few days.

Thanks Jack