Jerry G.

Some of there cases have surface rubber feet, or inserted rubber feet.
Remove the rubber feet to gain access to the screws under them. This is the
case for most of these types of utility boxes.

--

Jerry G.
======

"larry moe 'n curly" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have an IOmega external USB 2.0 hard drive, model DHD080-U (USB 2.0
only, no FireWire). Does anybody know how to open its case so I can
install a bigger hard drive?

There are three screws on bottom, near the front, but they release only
the front of the case. I didn't find any other screws under the
sticker or rubber feet.

Also does anybody know how large a hard drive the IOmega USB enclosure
will handle?