John Rumm

Stefek Zaba wrote:

If anything, I'd drop the more ambitious 'ways in which particular tools

I see what you are saying... it seemed like the logical place to go
next, although as you highlight there is plenty work required to get
this section to a really useful state.

differ' sections at the end (well, the section on jigsaws and the
placeholders for the others) for now. It's a big extra chunk of effort,
and I think you should rest for now ;-) Of course if others want to chip
in with words for the empty sections, so much the better.

Yup some words for the other sections would help.... I could do the
router and drill sections easy enough, but more input on things like
planes, sanders, circ says etc. would be good (just noticed I forgot to
include angle grinders!).

A good amount of it could be culled googling posts to this group in fact.

--
Cheers,

John.