Roy Bean

Default Software for patio layout

I would like to replace our patio with a wider, curved, version, using
sandstone paving slabs that are available locally in three different
widths. I intend mixing the slabs to produce a random effect.

I have tried working this out with pen and paper but it is driving me
bananas. Can anyone recommend some software that will enable me to
experiment with both the overall shape, and the layout of the slabs.
This will be a one of job, so I am looking for something fairly quick,
easy, and cheap, that will give me a rough idea of how many slabs of
each size to order.

Many thanks!