I'm on my 2nd Moenstone sink. The 1st i bought in December to be
installed with the new countertops in January.

Stupid me. I set it at an angle out of the wat to wait for the
counters... and it got bumped... and slid down onto its bottom, and...
got a nice spiderweb series of cracks from around the drain flange.

The second one, well, its been installed now for about 8 weeks. So far
so good. 4 kids, lots of dishes and use. I just hopethat since its
undermount that either they make them for a really long time or they
hold up.