docrings

Julie,
I went and looked at a higher end Blanco Silgranit sink today which

is the
same 80/20 construction as the Moen and the Pegasus. My girl friend

couldn't
wait to sink her fingernails into the floor model and low and behold

with
little pressure was able to put some distinct white scratches in the

sink.
Most but not all of which did rub off with a little elbow grease.

The sink itself is not scratching... you are scratching off your
fingernail onto the surface of the sink (which then can be cleaned
off). Silverware or pans won't "scratch" the surface, it is just a
mark from the object being left on the surface of the sink...they clean
off easily. The 80% granite sinks are pretty unbeatable for
durability.

Doc Rings