Clark Griswold

"John B" wrote in message
These pfunny pfaucets have earned only my contempt. I must admit my
knowledge of them is probably out-dated. I became a Moen fan decades ago.
So you get to test the PP warranty.

I put Kwik-set locks and Price Pfister in the same category. Bright
marketing and dim value. I put Schlage locks and Moen fixtures in the
opposite category; no marketing but solid value. Not the most expensive,
for sure. But solid, long-term value.

"john hawkins" wrote
any advice gratefully accepted. I'll look on the group for an answer.

Kwik-set, Price Pfister and Black and Decker are all the same company. I
ordered replacement parts from Price Pfister a few weeks ago and when it
came the packing list contained all three names.