Doug Miller

In article .com, "nr" wrote:
I have a GFCI outlet that will run fine for days than trip. Attempts
to reset fail, but the next day it will reset OK then stay on for about
a week. I replaced the first GFCI outlet with a new one with the same
results.

The only loads on the circuit when it fails are two Limelight
nightlights (not a lot of draw).

Any ideas what might be causing this to happen and/or how to correct?

Moisture in an outdoor receptacle box that's fed through this GFCI. Seal the
box to keep moisture out.

--
Regards,