I installed two inline TV signal amplifiers with the first
amplifying a single TV antenna line approximately 35 db, then
connected another 4-way TV amplifier to the first 35 db
amplifier and has an additional, approximately, 12 db gain for
that unit. I added the 4-way as this was for an apartment house
with 4 apartments. With changing an additional single
problematic cable to one apartment, all four apartments are now
getting great reception and pulling in an additional two
channels that were barely coming in at all. Our TV reception
looks as good now as cable reception and everyone is a lot
happier for this TV signal boost. We're also out in the
boondocks also.

chlim wrote:
Hi,

I stay in an area where TV reception is rather bad. Others staying on the
same street and location seem to be suffering from the same problem too.

I have adjusted my TV antenna a couple of times and even bought a new one.
But all that do not work.

I have seen an advertisement on TV on a kind of device where you plugged
into the wall AC outlet. There is a the coaxial RF outlet where the TV
antenna cable plugs into on the device. The idea is to use the whole house
internal wiring as TV antenna and at the same time filter and boost the
reception signals.

Can anybody tell me does this type of device works?

Thanks,
lim