Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message

Thanks ... I'm too busy using the program to have _ever_ figured that out!

Too bad you can't print the "note", or can you?

Not from the program it appears. Edit the note then copy past it onto
another program.

I find that when I close the program my mouse jumps around the screen,
apparently as it releases it resources (haven't seen that behavior since
Win
3.1) ... could be I just have too many memory resident programs running
anyway.

I do not see that. I am however running 512 meg memory with about 8
programs running in the back ground.

All in all, its a good upgrade. I thought the price for the CD is a little
steep, though.

Yeah but it beats what most vendors charge for a version change. ;~)

Last update: 11/06/04