Swingman

"Leon" wrote in message

You click to select a part form the part list, then right click and select
Add/Edit Note. A window pops up and you type your note. Then the part
number box for that part has a small RED triangle in the upper right hand
corner indicating that there is a note linked to this part. If you hover
your cursor over that part number the note appears.

Thanks ... I'm too busy using the program to have _ever_ figured that out!

Too bad you can't print the "note", or can you?

Also, the update uses a _lot_ more resources than previous versions.

Must
be
time to upgrade this old box on my desk.

Yeah, my year old Dell takes a little longer to run the optimization
routine. This may be because you can now select 5 different way to

optimize
each indivisual sheet.

I find that when I close the program my mouse jumps around the screen,
apparently as it releases it resources (haven't seen that behavior since Win
3.1) ... could be I just have too many memory resident programs running
anyway.

All in all, its a good upgrade. I thought the price for the CD is a little
steep, though.

Thanks, Leon ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net