Dave Hinz

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:16:25 -0600, Swingman wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message news:...
"Leon" wrote in message

f.. New column in all grids: "Notes" allows you to enter any text you
wish.

At last! ... I've asked Todd a few times in the past to include that
feature.

?? ... damned if I can find that feature ... and don't see anything about it
in the Help file?

Also, the update uses a _lot_ more resources than previous versions. Must be
time to upgrade this old box on my desk.

Not a CutList Pro thing, but I've also seen "sizefitter.com" which seems
to be of a similar ilk. The website looks like it was written by a
Danish mathemetician, probably because it was, but the program looks
useful for coming up with a cut list.

Dave Hinz