chlim

Default Better TV reception

Hi,

I stay in an area where TV reception is rather bad. Others staying on the
same street and location seem to be suffering from the same problem too.

I have adjusted my TV antenna a couple of times and even bought a new one.
But all that do not work.

I have seen an advertisement on TV on a kind of device where you plugged
into the wall AC outlet. There is a the coaxial RF outlet where the TV
antenna cable plugs into on the device. The idea is to use the whole house
internal wiring as TV antenna and at the same time filter and boost the
reception signals.

Can anybody tell me does this type of device works?

Thanks,
lim