~Roy

HF well, is HF. I came within a hair of buying one of them myself, but
decided to kick it around a bit more..ON the way home I stopped by
Advance Auto to pick up some oil filters, and they had a nice hoist in
there for $20 bucks more that had a max capacity of 8,000 pounds and a
lot longer reach. It was also a fold up space saver type, so that to
me was a plus as well...quality between the Advance Auto hoist and the
HF hoist is like night and day, even though both are made in China.