J.B. Bobbitt

I've decided to make a Pointy Stick, and I've got the following
questions/comments:

Should I buy a Stanley No. 5 off E-bay, or slap down the cash for a
Lie-Nielsen? Or get one of Steve Knight's?

Has JOAT posted free plans for a Pointy Stick, or do I have to buy the
plans?

Will SWMBO want her own Pointy Stick after she sees mine?

What kind of Pointy Stick would Tage Frid/Krenov/Tom Plamann come up with?

What kind of lighting/heating/dust collection system should I put in my shop
to make Pointy Sticks?

Has Tom Watson written any hilarious stories about Pointy Sticks?

Where can I get custom-made brass hardware for my Pointy Stick?

Will LROD correct my usage of capitalization when I write "Pointy Stick"?

I went to the local woodworker's show to see the Pointy Stick stuff and
thought the admission and parking fee were too high.

Do I HAVE to use quarter-sawn oak to make a Craftsman-style Pointy Stick?

I think we ought to call Pointy Sticks "Pointed Sticks". It sounds less
foo-foo.

I've been putting copious amounts of Danish oil on my Pointed Stick for
several days and its all gooey. What did I do wrong?

While I was making an Pointy Stick, I had a kick-back on my table saw and
the Pointy Stick got thrown back through my mid-section and skewered me to
the shop wall. What should I do now? (Pics on ABPW)

What kind of wood is this Pointy Stick made out of? (Pics on ABPW)

I just finished a Pointy Stick for my first
daughter/son/grandaughter/grandson/&tc.!!!!! (Pics on ABPW).

Does Puppy Wizard know what Pointy Sticks are for?

I though I saw a Pointy Stick project described in Shopnotes. Has Krunchy
posted them in ABPW yet?