Edwin Pawlowski

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Personally I think I would avoid that idea. To start with it can't do
it any good by placing it in a hot area. The real problem as I see it has
been asked here a number of times. It goes out and the repair cost is
more than the original cost or on occasion it is not repairable and there
is no way to find a replacement that will fit in the same space.

My opinion is opposite yours. I had my original hanging above the range,
trouble free, for about 15+ years. My new one, a GE, has been in place for
about two years. We upgraded to get a convection oven combo.

It is cheaper to buy a countertop model, but we just don't have the counter
space to allocate to it. It is OTR or nothing. We really like the second
oven and I'd do it again tomorrow.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/