Allodoxaphobia

On 14 Feb 2005 11:49:46 -0800, PScooter63 wrote:
I want to buy a new TV for my mom, who refuses to invest in even basic
cable. Her reception's pretty bad on the sets she has now, 'cause she
also won't allow the rooftop antenna to be renovated.

hmmmm.... While taking her out to a nice luncheon, have someone
replace the antenna and all of the exposed transmission line.
Would she even know? (She doesn't still climb up on the roof,
does she? :-)

" 'Tis easier to get forgiveness than permission. "

Jonesy