Joseph Meehan

Fr@nk wrote:
Hey; I have a couple-year-old Sharp Carousel R1480 microwave.
Yesterday the door wouldn't latch (closed), so the interior light
stays on, and of course, I can't use the oven. Anyone know if this is
a simple repair? Anything I can try (like sticking something into the
hinge receptacle openings to trigger something)? I didn't see any
easy way of opening the thing up to look at the latching mechanism
inside the main unit. By the way, it's an over-the-range type; not a
standalone. Any help here? Thanks.

Two years old? Is it still under warrantee?

Sorry to hear it is an over the range type, I was going to suggest just
dumping it and getting a new one. Those over the stove things are a little
pricey, especially when you add in the instillation.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math