Fr@nk

Default Sharp microwave door won't latch

Hey; I have a couple-year-old Sharp Carousel R1480 microwave. Yesterday the
door wouldn't latch (closed), so the interior light stays on, and of course,
I can't use the oven. Anyone know if this is a simple repair? Anything I can
try (like sticking something into the hinge receptacle openings to trigger
something)? I didn't see any easy way of opening the thing up to look at the
latching mechanism inside the main unit. By the way, it's an over-the-range
type; not a standalone. Any help here? Thanks.