Ned Simmons

In article .com,
says...
The oil cups on the head of my Jet vertical mill specify 10 weight
machine oil. What type of Mobil product would fit this weight? I tried
putting in Velocite #10 spindle oil and it just seemed to run out. Then
I looked up the spec and it shows that it is an IOSVG 22. This is a
belt change mill.

You've got the right stuff. SAE10 is appprox ISO VG22. If this is a
Bridgeport type mill there is no oil reservoir for te quill bearings
other than a felt donut at the top of the quill. The oil does just run
thru, but it should continue to dribble out over a period of days if the
mill isn't run too hard.

Ned Simmons