Jeremy Hine

Default water heater and spike in electric bill?

What would cause an older 240 waterheater to increase my power bill. I
also have electric furnace that regularly gets a new filter each 6
weeks. AC/heater unit (outside) was serviced in late Dec, had both
sequencers replaced. Same goes for electric dryer around October. It
might not be the waterheater at all, its just the only thing that hasnt
needed any immediate attention. I can bet its never been flushed,
elements replaced, or anyother maintenance done to it.

I'm in a 25 year old singlewide mobile home in Northcentral Florida.

Any suggestions?

-Jeremy