Norminn

Steve wrote:
I started removing some of the old wall tile in preperation for a new range
we are getting on Saturday.
All the tile between the counter and the cabinets will be replace
eventually. What will I do about the glue thats left from the old tiles. Its
pretty thick and very stuck to the walls. I'm guessing I have to scrape it
all off to have a smooth serface to put new tile onto???? What would be the
best tool to use for this??

TIA

SR

You removed the tile, and you want to get adhesive off the wall? I
would be inclined to shave it down with a razor-blade scraper. Should
at least take the "peaks" off.