Dave

wrote in message
oups.com...
I would like to know how to setup a Senco brad nailer in order to use
it to toe-nail two pieces of woods together.

I have seen Norman using his brad nailer to toe-nail woods together in
his New Yankee Workshop TV show many many times. I thought this must be
very easy to do. But when I tried doing this, I found that the nail
head always sticking out. I have adjusted the nail head depth to as
deep as I can; but I still get at least 1/8" nail head sticking out.

What have I done wrong? Does this have something with the air pressure
of the compressor? I simply leave the air pressure to the original
setting, and I am not sure if I have the option to adjust it either.
The air compressor and the nailer are both Senco and come in a kit. The
air compressor is an one-hot-dog style and is very quiet.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Jay Chan

A word of warning, when you tip the gun at an angle to the piece,
you put yourself at increased danger of a ricochet. Read, safety glasses....

Dave