Goedjn

ANY ANY ANY ANY advice whatso ever you can give me re buying
my first home would be greatly appreciated.

My advice is, ignore the price that the seller is offering it at
marking it up by, wanting, or whatever, and decide what the
house is worth to YOU. If there's something that you think
needs to be fixed, don't ask the seller to fix it, figure out what
you think it would cost YOU to fix it, and reduce your offer
by that much. If the seller doesn't want to sell the house for
what you're willing to pay, walk. There are other houses,
and if it takes another year to find one you like, you can use
the intervening time to build up your downpayment.