Professor

Matt wrote:
Hey! I never thought of that. Will do!!!!!

Folks, Matt and Ransley here just might be dumb enough to plug therir
DC drill into the AC socket or an AC transformer, but trust me it will
blow your circuit breaker very fast. Sometimes it will blow so fast
that the drill will survive it.
You can use an AC step down transformer that will put out 10 amps or
more, but that's expensive unless you already own one. A DC drill
operated in this fashion has no where near the power (watts) of a low
cost AC drill with a cord. There are ways to beef up your DC drill.
However, don't listen to these fools. They have not done anything
themselves.