Colbyt

"Mr Fixit eh" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was wondering if anyone would get around to my question......

No, the paint has never frozen. The paint stinks like crazy while it
is drying (about 24hours), then the smell goes away like magic.
Mr Fixit eh

I think it may sour after it gets a certain age.

Other than the nasty smell while using it I have never noticed any other
problems and some of the trim stuff that I have used has been 7-8 years old.

--
Colbyt
The only thing I do professionally is window treatment installations.