Phisherman

On 27 Jan 2005 03:52:58 -0800, "foggytown" wrote:

How many times have we heard Norm utter that phrase. What he never
mentions however is what happens AFTER the glue sets. Does he remove
the brads? If he does, what does he do with the little brad holes? If
he doesn't remove them, why bother to say "until the glue sets"? Come
on, Norm. Tell us EVERYTHING!
FoggyTown

BANG! Awww ****! Another day in Paradise.

He has explained that the brads are like little clamps. If you use
enough clamps, brads are not needed. There are a few rare occasions
when I do use them. Norm uses them too much for my liking.