funster

Default How do you get perfect rounded corners using a router?

I have a print that requires me to put an interior hole in a part. It
requires all four corners to be rounded to a 1" radius. How do I do
that without having to buy a 1" drill bit and then having the router do
the straight part?

Also, on a different part, I am required to have all four exterior
corners rounded. How do I do that? Is there something on the market
that will work? I looked into the "route a corner", but it is
unsuitable for a 1" radius. An earlier post mentions the "radius
guide" from Woodhaven, but I was unable to find it on their website.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!