Tom

"Jim Rusling" wrote in message
news:X8bGd.31135$Wo.24971@lakeread08...
Ken Knecht wrote:

Jim Rusling wrote in news:wfWFd.24570$Wo.2481
@lakeread08:

The price was $8.00 probably plus shipping. I don't think mine was
made by Arrow, but it looks like it might work. I book marked this
site for the future.

Did you find any close-up pictures of the sliders? I can't even guess if
they would work or not from what I can see. Hate to spend $16 + shipping
if they won't.

No, I did capture the image and increased the size a little.

--
Jim Rusling
Partially Retired

Had the bright idea of taking a picture of the hardware on the Arrow shed
that I put up this past Summer. However, after trudging out through the
snow and one degree temperature, I see that the door panel completely hides
the slides when installed. I do remember that they had one projection that
fit into one hole on the door frame and then a screw that went into another
hole. There were several holes to allow some adjustment and as I remember
the slides were interchangeable from door to door....you simple used a
different set of holes and maybe flipped the slide from right to left. If
it means anything, around here (N. Ill.) most metal sheds are made by Arrow.
And even my new shed has nothing to identify it as made by Arrow except a
stamping on the triangular cap that goes on the peak of the roof.

Tom.