William Deans

Greetings,

I wouldn't rush off and hire an expensive professional to tell you that you
should hire him or his buddy to do more work.
If there is some air flow the fiberglass will dry out. After the fiberglass
is dry plug your holes and forget about it.

Hope this helps,
William

"Jeff" wrote in message
I had a drain pipe from my sink crack in the wall and leak water into my
basement. This has made the insulation in a section of my basement walls
wet. Will the insulation dry out over time? I have cut a few small holes
in the walls to try and let the moisture escape. Anyone have any
suggestions? Tearing the basement wall out would be expensive as there is

tile wainscoating in this area.

Thanks,
Jeff