Tom

"Ken Knecht" wrote in message
I have two metal storage sheds and the plastic gizmos that attach to the
top of the sliding doors and slide back and forth in the u-channel above
the door have most of their projections broken off and make the doors
almost impossible to use.

I have improvised replacements using bushings and screen-door rollers but
they work poorly.

I unsuccessfully asked at Home Depot and Lowes. I tried Google with no
useful hits; perhaps I used the wrong search words. Anyone have any
suggested sources for these little plastic devices?

If it's a shed made by Arrow, they have a tuneup kit for sliding doors.
Link below...

http://www.arrowsheds.com/doortune.htm