Andrew McKay

Default tax accountant for self employed trades in Reading area?

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:15:56 +0100, "John Stumbles"
] wrote:

Subject says it all :-) September looming and I'm looking for an accountant
with experience of self employed tradespeople (I'm a plumber and general
jobber) who can advise me on doing my tax returns to best advantage wrt tax
etc. (I can and do DIY my accounts, it's the stuff like rolling over trading
losses from a start-up year to successive years that I'm looking for help
with.)

I recommend my accountant Tim Kingcott:

http://www.kingcott.co.uk

No problem mentioning my name if you give him a call, he's been my
accountant for my Ltd company since the day it began (he did the
necessary to create the company). And you are easily in his catchment
area.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk